If a situation arises where you can’t manage your own affairs, maybe because of an accident or an age onset condition, a power of attorney can keep things running.
Life doesn’t have to be put on hold and the expense of the day to day involvement of the Court of Protection can be avoided. We specialise in powers of attorney and have significant experience in dealing with vulnerable people. We can help with: ·
- Drafting a lasting power of attorney for health and welfare
- Creating a lasting power of attorney for property and financial affairs
- Advising on restrictions and preferences
- Registering powers of attorney with the Office of the Public Guardian
- Making bespoke powers of attorney for business owners
To find out more about powers of attorney and what we can do for you, call us on 01458 254310 or email email@example.com